Monday, January 18, 2010

Hope I Can Be Happy.....This Time!!!!

Damn i never realized i will be hurt like this, my girlfriend had an affair with this guy on the net. I never believed it at first because only the guy told me all about it, but when i talk to my gf she never deny what the guy said. They been together for about two weeks now and as i talk to her and chat with the guy i was so angry, but what will i do if she never wanted to be with me anymore....

I respect her decision and choice maybe it will hurt for a while but i can handle this and move-on. As the three of us talk i decided to let her go and be with the guy she chooses to love. I can understand all things happen for a reason maybe she lied to me but i can accept her explanation and apologize.Maybe one month is enough for us i gave my all for her, she is the one who's never been contented its not only my lost but hers too.

But for me its okey because i know a relationship between same sex will never last for a lifetime. So i hope they will both be happy and last for a lifetime even though it hurts me a lot, because i love and trust the girl with all my heart. But i have no match for a guy that can give a better life for her so i let her go and respect their relationship. Hope i can find the love that is loyal and would never fail all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment